14 Miner's Coach- 1953 A wooden car, miner's coach 14, was disassembled in 1953 or 1954.
27 Coach 1929 - Post Built by Brill in 1929 as H&BT motor car M-39. In 1942, the gas electric was wrecked and converted into a coach. After the H&BTM closed, this locomotive was sold to the Rail City Historical Museum. Later acquired by the Central New York Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society and sits restored at their Central Square Station Museum.
5436 Railway Post Office - Post H&BTM. Ex-PRR class MBM-62 #5436 (appears on PRR's 1923 roster). After the H&BTM closed, this locomotive was sold to the Rail City Historical Museum and eventually scrapped.