PENNSYRR.COM by Jerry Britton

PRR 490349 F24

Five F24 "tool and block" cars were built at Altoona Car Shops between 1914 and 1917 for use on Lines East wreck train service. The decks were designed to carry trucks and had a capacity of 40-tons. The cars rode on 2C-F1 trucks.

PRR 490349 F24

No models have been produced of this car.