The 1884 Form 76 lists a Selinsgrove Engine House (Loc 42.7).
The 1900 CT1000 does not list the location.
The 1923 CT1000 lists West Leg "Y" (MP 43.8) and East Leg "Y" (MP 44.0).
The 1945 CT1000 does not list the location.
A "wye" was constructed in 1906 to turn detouring trains. It was removed in 1942 in a wartime scrap drive. However, it was reinstalled in 1945, plus two miles of track, in order to service a new Pennsylvania Power & Light Company coal-fired power plant.