Chicago to Harsimus Cove -- "Man o' War".
Information from "Through Freight Train Schedules Between Principal Points", December 23, 1954.
1) Livestock only, Altoona and beyond, to Enola and Harrisburg, exclusive; Scranton, Wilkes-Barre proper, Wilkes-Barre--D&H, DL&W, CRP and for on and via Shamokin Branch.
2) Livestock only, Harrisburg proper, Reading Co., at Harrisburg, Middletown, Royalton, Elizabethtown, Lebanon; also points on Susquehanna Division, including Millersburg and Lykens.
3) Livestock only for Trenton, N.J., and for all Philadelphia Division points except Lancaster, Pa., and as provided for in Block 2; also for all Maryland and Delmarva Division points including Octoraro Branch points to Oxford, Pa., inclusive, and for all points on Atlantic Division.
4) Livestock only, Lancaster, Pa.
5) Livestock only, Philadelphia Terminal Division and points so routing, excepting Octoraro Branch points and Atlantic Division points as provided for in Block 3.
6) Livestock only, New York Division local points, Trenton, exclusive to Rahway, exclusive, including Freehold and Hightstown, N.J.
7) Livestock for Waverly-Newark District, including Rahway and Perth Amboy, N.J.
8) Livestock for North Bergen, N.J. via NYS&W RR Marion.