KlineNeg 02068 cat

The 1884 Form 76 lists Engine House (MP 52.0; town is called Spring Mill.

The 1900 CT1000 lists William Whitmer (MP 50.4, 7342), Allison Bros. (MP 51.8, 7343), J. D. Long (MP 52.0), Station (MP 52.0), B. Cohn (MP 52.1), and Whitmer & Sons No,. 2 (MP 52.2); town is now called Rising Springs.

The 1923 CT1000 lists Public Track (MP 42.6, 7342), Spring Milling Co. (MP 51.9, 7343), Passing Siding (MP 52.1), Station (MP 52.2), and Allison Bros. (MP 52.2).

The 1945 CT1000 lists Spring Milling Co. (MP 51.9), Station and Public Delivery (MP 52.2), Sheffield Farms Co., Inc. No. 1 (MP 52.2), and Dairymen's League Co-operative Ass'n, Inc. No. 1 (MP 52.3)

Spring Milling Co. (MP 51.9)

Station and Public Delivery (MP 52.2)

Sheffield Farms Co., Inc. No. 1 (MP 52.2)

The 1943 New York Division Makeup of Trains includes listings for trains RJ-10/11 as carrying a tank car between New York and Harrisburg for forwarding to Rising Springs (and many other creamery locations) via trains 570/571.

Dairymen's League Co-operative Ass'n, Inc. No. 1 (MP 52.3)