Over the years, I have had the opportunity to operate on many fine model railroads, including...
- Dave Abeles' Conrail Onondaga Cutoff
- Chris Adams' New York, New Haven & Hartford
- Bill Blackburn's Pennsylvania Railroad, Great Valley Division
- Jim Clay's Pennsylvania Railroad, Cumberland Valley Branch (fallen flag)
- Jim Dalberg's New Jersey Northern
- Tom Jacobs' 1970s Reading Company "Crossline"
- Tony Koester's Nickel Plate Road
- Nick Kulp's Cornwall Railroad (fallen flag)
- Steven Mallery's Pennsylvania Railroad, Buffalo Line
- Bob Martin's Central Pennsylvania Railroad (fallen flag)
- Larry Reynolds' Pennsylvania Railroad, Altoona Area
- Dave Rohrbaugh's South Penn Railroad
- Dave Trone's West Penn Railroad
- Jeff Warner's PRR/RDG/WM South Central Region (fallen flag)
- Bob Zeolla's Conrail Conemaugh Line
The Bucket List
If the stars were to align, I would love to operate on the following layouts...
- Gerry Albers' Deepwater District, New RIver Division, Virginian Railway
- Mike Burgett's Chesapeake & Ohio, Clifton Forge Division, 1965
- Ken McCorry's Pennsylvania Railroad, Buffalo Line
- Dave Ramos' New York Harbor Railroad
- Jerry Whooley's New York and Long Branch Railroad