Sanborn Maps (1929)
Labeled as "Franklin Street", this early photo shows "xxrectors Department Store". Though it may appear rail-served, it is not. Those are shelves of firewood, not a rail car. The 1929 Sanborn map shows this entity as "H. N. Bailey".
Chas. G. Summers Jr., Inc. (MP 35.8)
A canning company showm on the 1929 Sanborn map #7 on the east side of the railroad.
New Freedom Lumber Co. (MP 35.8)
This entity appears on the 1929 Sanborn map #1 on the east side of the railroad.
R. C. Shuchart (MP 36.0)
A Google search suggests this entity might be a feed mill. The mileage would put it just before the station. The 1929 Sanborn map #2 shows a "Farmer's Exchange" at about the right location.
Station (MP 36.1)
The current station was built circa 1885, and served both the Northern Central and the Stewartstown Railroad.
American Model Builders offers an HO scale kit of the station.
Junc. Stewartstown R. R. -- Interchange Track (MP 36.1)
American Insulator Co. (MP 36.1)