The Sang Hollow Extension was an extension of the Conemaugh Division Main Line eastward from Conpitt Junction to Johnstown, Pa. Despite being an extension of the Conemaugh Division, it was operated by the Pittsburgh Division, largely due to the typical traffic pattern coming out of Johnstown which was both tracks westward.
The following is a tour of the Pittsburgh Division, Sang Hollow Extension, based on the 1945 edition of the Pennsylvania Railroad CT1000 -- List of Stations and Sidings.
Click on the link of a location for more information (if available).
|365||Sheridan, Pa.||Junc. Pittsburgh Division - Main Line - East Connector|
|5308||Laurel Run Yard||Junc. Conemaugh & Black Lick R. R.|
|5312||Diamond Smokeless Collieries|
|5313A||Penn Public Corporation|
|378||Conpitt Junction, Pa.||Junc. Pittsburgh Division - Main Line - West Connector|